Thursday, May 26, 2005

Bolton Debate Links

I haven't been able to follow the Bolton debate as much as I'd like to today, but wanted to point you to a couple places where you can watch/stay tuned. Dem Bloggers offers speedy links to video clips of the speeches, and you can pick up the C-SPAN2 feed here. Brian Hopkins has a dKos diary here on the debate. As always, check in with Steve Clemons and Laura Rosen for more. I'll be paying as much attention as possible, and will post updates as necessary. The AP has this story from earlier today.

[Update: More live-blogging at dKos, a new diary thread here. Sorry I can't be doing this myself today! -- 1:18 p.m.]

[Update: Stygius too is doing an excellent job of live-blogging today, here. -- 2:39 p.m.]

[Update: This is crappy timing, but I'm about to head out to Boston and will miss the end of the debate this evening. Stay tuned with Stygius and/or C-SPAN2. I'll post again as soon as I can. -- 4:00 p.m.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home