Saturday, April 16, 2005

Something's Happening ...

Another important link for you to check out, The Yellow Line (also added on the sidebar). They have great things to say about our efforts and I want to return the favor and say I'm happy to join with them (and all the other moderate sites and groups who have come out of the woodwork over the past couple of days) in working to return common sense and centrism to American politics.

Something's happening out there. I don't know if it's the confluence of events in the last month or so (Schiavo, judges, Bolton, ...) that is doing it, or if the time has just finally come, but after the last couple of days I've been feeling more invigorated about things than I have in a very long time. And from the emails I've been getting (jbdibbell at gmail.com, by the way, and keep them coming) I know there are more of you out there who feel the same. Let's not let it get away from us, let's seize the moment and make the best of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home