Thursday, November 10, 2005

An Eye-Roller from Bill Frist

Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist said today he's more concerned that news of a secret network of CIA prisons was leaked to the media than he is about anything going on inside those prisons. Speaking to reporters today, Frist stated "My concern is with leaks of information that jeopardize your safety and security - period. That is a legitimate concern." According to the AP, "Frist was asked if that meant he was not concerned about investigating what goes on in detention centers," and he answered "I am not concerned about what goes on and I'm not going to comment about the nature of that."

Somehow not at all surprising coming from Dr. Frist. But I, for one, am concerned about what's going on at those CIA prisons, and I think we all should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home