Friday, November 11, 2005

Pat Robertson Check ... Yup, Still Crazy

Yesterday, the "Reverend" Pat Robertson suggested that because the people of Dover, PA voted several (alright all eight) school board members who favored the teaching of intelligent design out of office on Tuesday, God might strike them down.

On his "700 Club" broadcast, Robertson spewed "I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover: If there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God. You just rejected him from your city. God is tolerant and loving, but we can't keep sticking our finger in his eye forever. If they have future problems in Dover, I recommend they call on Charles Darwin. Maybe he can help them."

I agree with John Cole on this one. Robertson continues to drive himself further and further into irrelevancy, and frankly I can't even believe I'm giving him the attention. I think starting now, we should all just ignore the guy and hope that he goes away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home