A Few Good Links
- The gas-rebate plan discussed in my previous post now appears to have gone away. Said Senator Pete Domenici yesterday "It doesn't look to me like it is terribly alive."
- Connecticut, New Hampshire and New York will be key bellwether states for House races this year, the NYTimes suggests.
- Chris Cillizza covers last night's primary elections in Ohio. No big surprises, at least from my perspective.
- The LATimes reports progress on the immigration overhaul bill. Get it done.
- Joe Weedon has a good post on the line-item veto hearings and Senator Robert Byrd's slapdown of the proposal.
Things are winding down with classes, I will be back and able to write more substantively in the very near future. Promise.