Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Recent Reviews

Since I'm about to go into a brief period of hibernation so I can finish my class-work for the semester, I thought I'd pass along a few of my recent book reviews from PhiloBiblos, starting with the most recent (links are to the reviews).

- Darwin's Origin of Species: A Biography by Janet Browne.
- Not Your Usual Founding Father: Selections from Benjamin Franklin, edited by Edmund S. Morgan.
- The Ladies of Grace Adieu and Other Stories by Susanna Clarke.
- The Collectors by David Baldacci.
- Micromegas and Other Short Fictions by Voltaire.
- Thunderstruck by Erik Larson.
- A Small Moment of Great Illumination by Leonard Pitt.
- Passionate Minds by David Bodanis.
- The Interpretation of Murder by Jeb Rubenfeld.
- Sherlock Holmes: The Unauthorized Biography by Andrew Rennison.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home