Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Centrist Colloboration

As I mentioned yesterday, I have signed on with The Yellow Line 2.0, a new "centrist blogtopia," as one of the other contributors christened it yesterday. I'm delighted to be in the company of not only Alan Stewart Carl and Joe Weedon of the original Yellow Line, but also Jonathan Cortis from Thoughts of an American Centrist, Amba from Ambivablog, and Dennis Sanders from The Moderate Republican. As regulars will note, I've changed the links on the sidebar to reflect the new state of things.

I posted my first discussion item there this afternoon, in response to an excellent post from Jonathan earlier in the day about the need for more centrist interest groups and organizations. I discuss the nascent Partnership for a Secure America, and how it and similar groups in other areas could have immediate potential to reshape the way Americans think about issues. I hope you'll stop by there and check out the discussion. I haven't decided yet if I will be cross-posting items I write for there over here or not, I thought I'd sort of play that by ear and see how things progress. If you'd prefer that I did (or didn't) do that, please let me know - I'm certainly open to your thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home