Friday, August 05, 2005

To Boston, To Boston ...

Posts may be scant for the next couple of days; I'll be packing up a caravan and relocating to the land of baked beans and creme pie early tomorrow morning. I'm not sure just how much chance I'll have to write much before I get settled in, so I just want to give fair warning. Theoretically, the good people from Comcast will have my links to the world up and running tomorrow afternoon and I'll be able to resume my regular frenetic schedule before the end of the weekend.

In the meantime, I'll check in whenever I can.

3 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a New Englander, I get up there 4-5 times a year for the Sox and to see my daughter.
Enjoy the trip, and the city!!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Charles Amico said...

I miss Boston as it is my home town too. Have fun and enjoy a fresh Lobster.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Alan Stewart Carl said...

Have a good and safe trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home