Monday, January 01, 2007

RINO In Repose

As we move into 2007 (Happy New Year, by the way), I have concluded that I need to take a break from political blogging for a time. How long that time will be is anyone's guess, I haven't any idea myself. I know that much remains to be done, and we will have many issues to tackle during the new session of Congress that begins this week. Redistricting reform, climate change, earmark reform and the ongoing operations in Iraq (not to mention the 2008 presidential campaign, which seems in full swing already) must remain of top concern to all of us, and I'm sure I'll have things to say on each of them as we move forward. I will chime in when the time is right.

I'll continue to blog more regularly at PhiloBiblos on all things book, so do stop in there from time to time.

My best wishes to you all for a happy, safe, and pleasant 2007.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Jeremy. Take a well deserved rest, as the next political season will need your fair and balanced commentary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home