Thursday, August 11, 2005

Comments Announcement

I'm sorry to have to do this, but the sharp rise in "comment spam" (like this " I love your blog! You did an excellent job! I have a blog on nintendo revolution reviews if you would like to come and comment on it!") has prompted me to take a nasty little measure that I hope will put an end to that. I have changed a setting so that only those registered with Blogger can leave comments.

I'm sorry to do this, and please understand that if you're one of those who typically leaves anonymous-but-for real comments, this is not a step intended to stop you from commenting. I'm just sick of having to go through and delete all the spam all the time. If anyone has a better idea about how to deal with these things and still allow anonymous comments, please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home